Friday 1 August 2014

My Introduction to Arbonne

So here I go... My first attempt at blogging. I guess I'll start with a little about myself. I am a visionary, a believer in being healthy, strong minded and disease free,  a-need-to-know-so-find-out-now kinda gal; someone who thinks outside the box and stays true no matter what! I have had many struggles like most people but am blessed to have life regardless. Staying positive and soulful allows me to keep a smile on my face and be continuously inspirational to others.
That's what led me to Arbonne. I was so amazed at my first party I attended before becoming a consultant, that I just had to go ahead and try everything. And sure enough I loved everything...the makeup, the shampoo and conditioner, the hair masks and face mask, the body washes and the perfumes.... I mean everything! Whenever I took a shower after I purchased some products for myself, I felt like a new me. I felt so much better, and looked so much better too. I couldn't believe the transformation that choosing Arbonne products would take me on., but I couldn't be happier. Now that I'm a consultant, I hope to transform peoples lives like mine has been transformed! I want everyone to feel and to look better; one product at a time.
Chantal StAmour
Arbonne Consultant
www.arbonne.ca
ID#11068002

No comments:

Post a Comment